Thursday, August 28, 2008

Princess’ diaries


IIPM : EXECUTIVE EDUCATION

With Nawab Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi for father and the legendary Sharmila Tagore for mother, how was life for the young Soha?
My childhood was very normal. I got an idea of their celebrity status and of their popularity, much later, in my late teens, when I started noticing the media glare and constant talk about my parents all around.

How has your family image helped you?
My family image, at one level, has given me a lot of protection, a sort of respect that one gets. I have heard horror stories (within the film industry) but haven’t experienced one myself. And I think I owe that to my family image.

How often do family reunions happen?
There are occasions (such as my mother’s birthday) when we make an effort to get together. But for the five of us to get together is now indeed a rare occasion.

Who inspires you more… your father or your mother?
Both. I like the way my father handles and conducts himself. My mother’s inspiration becomes useful because she’s an actor herself and I can learn a lot from her films and her choices.

Had you been a boy, what would you have taken up… acting or cricket?
Still acting. There’s something about it that I find very rewarding.

Are you a star first, or an actor?
I would never want to be a star without being an actor. There are many people who are more of socialites and celebrities, but I’d rather be an actor and make my impression there.

For more articles, Click on IIPM Article.

Source : IIPM Editorial, 2008

An Initiative of IIPM, Malay Chaudhuri and Arindam chaudhuri (Renowned Management Guru and Economist).

Read these article :-
ZEE BUSINESS BEST B SCHOOL SURVEY
B-schooled in India, Placed Abroad (Print Version)
IIPM in Financial times (Print Version)
IIPM makes business education truly global (Print Version)
The Indian Institute of Planning and Management (IIPM)
IIPM Campus
The Hindu : Education Plus : Honour for IIPM
IIPM ranked No.1 B-School in India, Management News - By ...
IIPM Ranked No1 B-School in India
Moneycontrol >> News >> Press- News >> IIPM ranked No1 B-School in ...
IIPM ranked No. 1 B-school in India- Zee Business Survey ...
IIPM ranked No1 B-School in India :: Education, Careers ...
The Hindu Business Line : IIPM placements hit a high of over 2000 jobs
Deccan Herald - IIPM ranked as top B-School in India
India eNews - IIPM Ranked No1 B-School in India
IIPM Delhi - Indian Institute of Planning and Management New Delhi ...
domain-b.com : IIPM ranked ahead of IIMs


No comments: