Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Swift & Stylish...


Why Study Abroad When IIPM Gives You 3 global Advantages!

Yet another wonder from the Maruti stable

Like Akarsh Anand, Chief Manager, Central Zone, ICICI on Maruti Swiftall truly rational consumers looking for a new car, I began my search based on a few criteria. My future car needed to fall within my budget, its maintenance cost should be less, its mileage should be high, it should have style, it should have great after sales service throughout the country (as my work demands travel), it should be envied by my friends and family, its second hand value should be high, and it should be a car that would remain in the market for years to come. Thus, with the list I began my search.

Frankly, I was a little surprised when my decision to purchase the Maruti Swift came easy and a decision which I feel proud of everyday. Out from the Maruti stable, the Swift has one quality which none of its predecessors from Maruti has – it has style! Secondly, apart from its look, the Swift is very powerful. The car simply glides on the road and with its power steering, its easy to maneuver even on the crowded Delhi roads. The A/C is strong and insulation of the car is good, so less noise permeates inside. Its spare parts are cheap and to add to this, I have had my car for over a year now and have never visited the workshop for any mechanical problems apart from the free servicing offered by Maruti. Lastly, the rumours on the poor mileage of Swift are exaggerated and my car with the A/C on gives me a mileage of 12-13 kmpl.

For the critics, there are one or two improvements which Maruti could address is the rear bumper which is a little high and there is a small blind spot on the driver’s extreme right. For me personally, the Swift is a great car with loads of style & power...

For Complete IIPM Article, Click on IIPM Article

Source :
IIPM Editorial, 2008

An
IIPM and Professor Arindam Chaudhuri (Renowned Management Guru and Economist) Initiative

For More IIPM Info, Visit Below....
The Sunday Indian - India's Greatest News weekly
IIPM, ADMISSIONS FOR NEW DELHI & GURGAON BRANCHES
IIPM, GURGAON
ARINDAM CHAUDHURI’S 4 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE IIPM...
IIPM Economy Review

No comments: